Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Point of it All

Growing up, I wrote. I really, really wrote. I wrote everything and read everything and somewhere around 18 I lost it. I don't know if it was the lack of being grounded and being stuck in my room? Maybe it was learning about parties and staying up late and not having my parents around to tell me what to do? Or maybe it was the lack of beautiful inspiration that caused the words to no longer be where I needed them... which is ironic because ages 18-22 were the most inspirational years of my life in terms of material. Nevertheless, having my own home, a wonderful job with which I have been blessed, and a man that I love have made me see the world in a new way.

I recently visited Her Sea of Love, which is a blog written by a girl I barely know but feel like I've known for years. She has been posting the most beautiful and whimsical photographs and entires to "C," her little girl, since before she was born. Reading it reminded me why I'm here- this blog is not necessarily for anyone besides me and my future. I hope that one day, when I am blessed with healthy little ones, that I can continue to document my and M's journey into and through married life. I want my children to have all of this to look back on- the internet can be SUCH a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment