Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Personal Challenge: Let the Games Begin

So I like to do this thing where I try out new diet fads and cut things out and experiment. Has it ever lasted? No. Has it worked? Meh. Do I have any self control? None at all.

With my wedding dress fitting being May 18, I have less than a month to figure shit out, so two days ago I decided I'm starting with some things I CAN do: no bread, no grains, no dairy, no candy (and no soda- I quit that 7 months ago). How am I doing so far? Sunday and yesterday I had half a Slurpee and a handful of Doritos and tonight I had two bags of peanut m&ms, despite eating like a dream all day leading up to it. Clearly my issue is sugar!!

I am going to try and curb my cravings using soda made w stevia and see how that works! I am also using myfitnesspal to count calories- 1300 a day... More if I exercise! M and I are doing 6am workouts all week so lets see how that goes. I am determined to be healthy inside and look awesome outside- it can be done! And it will be :)

My favorite green juice from Nugget Market- The Dr. Oz with extra spinach!

No comments:

Post a Comment