Monday, April 8, 2013

Project Garage Storage

A few Saturdays ago, I woke up at 8am and my fiance and our roommate were gone (rather strange for two sleepyheads on a weekend morning) and the next thing I know, they've shown up at the house with a truck full of lumber and grandious plans to build a shelving unit. To be honest, I was expecting three Ikea-looking shelves with brackets*, but that was not the case.

*Please note that M, my fiance, is no handyman. He has never experienced building things or fixing things or power tools. Amazingly, he is not only willing to try it all out, but he's good at it! So proud :)

BEFORE

Wow... I was incredibly impressed at how good they looked and how sturdy they were! The guys had measured everything down to the last centimeter, and the shelves were perfectly level!

BEFORE PAINT

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!

No comments:

Post a Comment