Friday, April 5, 2013

We're Home Owners!

On March 8, 2013, after 45 days of nonstop work, stress and praying, we received the keys to our dream home! I couldn't be more excited and happy to finally have a home to call our own. Owning a home has changed our lives greatly- Saturday nights have gone from movies and drinks to sanding tables, weekends are now for yard work and building things, and evenings are all about cleaning and decorating... I am finally living my mother's life and I've never been happier.

If you're familiar with my other blog (http://cadysoldblog.blogspot.com/) you know I've always been into crafting, cooking, and trying new things all the time. But this time, it'll all take place in my own home for the first time ever!


Welcome to our lives as we journey from renters to homeowners, from engaged to married and from two people to a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment