Friday, April 26, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar

I have heard about the magic of apple cider vinegar for many years but have never gotten around to a) buying it or b) trying it for anything other than soaking fruit and veggies. I bought this bottle of Bragg's Raw ACV and decided to suck it up and take a shot- IT BURNED LIKE HELL! But I instantly felt my tummy start to rumble and I knew something was happening inside my body. Each day, whether it be morning or night, I drink a tablespoon diluted in a glass of water and each day my tummy rumbles and my body starts to cleanse.

Things it does that we all need:
Shiny hair, healthy bloodstream, cleanses lymph system (this, to me, is the most important for some reason), cleanses the colon, makes your skin glow, eases joint pain and body aches and just makes you all around more healthy. It really is magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment