Friday, April 12, 2013

Put This in Your Garden and Blog it

This warm weather has been making me feel like a million bucks- usually when summer comes I freak out and run to the nearest pair of sweatpants and hide from every public body of water. For some reason (maybe it's being 25, maybe it's having this beautiful new home, maybe it's the wedding, maybe it's because our new house has a pool!) I feel great. I am buying swimsuits right and left, I can't stop thinking about our honeymoon in Costa Rica, and I love love love nothing more than spending time in my garden.

It's such an amazing thing watching my seeds sprout bright green shoots out of the dirt- I cannot wait until they're all big enough to toss into a salad! I think by mid-summer my garden will be at the point where it's possible to not have to buy any veggies at the store anymore! Organic, natural and taken care of by me! It's a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment