Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ever Ours.

I didn't start this blog with the intention of getting personal about my relationship, but I did start it as a gift to our future children. That being said, I want them to know from the very beginning what an amazing man their father is. There are times in your life when you pray for a sign, for something to come along that isn't just perfect for now but for always, and Matt has always been that sign. He is the kindest, funniest, most intelligent man and the idea of spending my life with him is the least scary thing I've ever imagined. He makes me laugh so hard I snort or cry, and he isn't even phased by the crazy shit I do on a daily basis. I am probably one of the strangest human beings he's ever encountered and he just watches and laughs, and I've known from the beginning he would always be my best friend. We were raised very differently but have the very same values, morals and desires in this life. Starting this new chapter has made me realize it isn't about how many people are present, what food is served, the colors, the gifts, the dj... I thought I would be a Bridezilla when in actuality, nothing seems more exciting than taking his name and laying on the beach next to him. Sigh. I just can't wait. Three months and counting.

I always steal his cups and use them for my own drinks... one day he apparently almost drank my apple cider vinegar and this is how he decided to deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment