Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Beautiful Bridal Shower

My mom, sisters and best friends threw me the most beautiful bridal shower I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. The only instructions I gave was that I wanted everything to be ivory and gold- lots of glitter! They definitely outdid themselves, and it was the perfect day. Please excuse the blurry-ass photos... iPhone fail.

First thing I saw when I walked in... PERFECT.

Created by my sister (and for sale in the shop!)

Such a cute banner made by my best friend (also for sale!)

The BEST pastas ever... so many amazing dishes!

Perfect.

Cupcakes from Jenna, flags from Aysha!

My mom blows my mind with how much of a Martha Stewart she is!!


My sisters!

My besties!

Family.

Friends (let's all take a moment to look at my cute ass dress!)

Laughter is the best medicine!

Thankful. Grateful. Fully stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment